"Perfect brunch food, not your traditional waffle! Top with your favorite toppings. Try a fried egg!"
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions and lightly grease.
- Mix corn muffin mix, milk, egg, and butter together in a bowl until smooth; fold in bacon, pepperjack cheese, Cheddar cheese, and green chile peppers.
- Spoon batter into preheated waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions until golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook’s Notes:
- Serving size may vary depending on the size of the waffle iron.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 519 calories;30.1 g fat;40.2 g carbohydrates;21.3 g protein;117 mg cholesterol;1927 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article