"Banana bread bars with brown butter frosting."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 15×10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Beat white sugar, sour cream, 1/2 cup softened butter, and eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in bananas and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix for 1 minute. Stir walnuts into batter until evenly incorporated. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 27 minutes. Cool.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until bubbling and golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract into melted butter until a smooth frosting consistency is reached. Spread frosting over cooled banana bars.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 583 calories;23.8 g fat;90.1 g carbohydrates;5.2 g protein;80 mg cholesterol;384 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article