"So decadent yet so simple, you’ll be saying ‘flour who!?’ when you let this sweet lava flow."
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Adjust a rack to the middle of the oven. Butter six 4-ounce ramekins.
- Put the chocolate and butter in a metal or glass bowl over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Place the eggs, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a mixer. Whip at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low and add the chocolate; mix until combined. Spoon into the prepared ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges are set but the center is underdone. Let cool 3 minutes before serving.
- For more recipe ideas and Chateau Ste. Michelle pairings click here.
Per Serving: 524 calories;38.9 g fat;38.3 g carbohydrates;7 g protein;187 mg cholesterol;100 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article