"I baked about 100 dozen cookies for the holidays and these were everyone’s favorite!!These bars can be frozen, just thaw 10 minutes before serving."
- Grease a 9×9 inch square pan.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla. Mix in the oats. Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until ingredients are well blended.Press half of mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Reserve the other half for topping.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Pour the chocolate mixture over the crust in the pan, and spread evenly with a knife or the back of a spoon.
- Crumble the remaining oat mixture over the chocolate layer, pressing in gently. Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature before cutting into bars.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 142 calories;9.9 g fat;12.6 g carbohydrates;2.3 g protein;15 mg cholesterol;61 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article