"These Nutella® cookies are super moist and soft, with flavors of both chocolate and hazelnut clearly pronounced."
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until white and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract; beat well. Add chocolate-hazelnut spread and mix completely. Slowly add flour and cocoa powder and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Turn the oven off and allow the cookies to sit in the oven for 2 minutes more.
- Remove cookies from the oven and serve immediately or allow to cool.
- Cook’s Notes:
- Sliced hazelnuts can be used instead of chopped hazelnuts, if preferred.
- This can be divided into 2 separate batches. You can put the second batch in a plastic bag and refrigerate for a few days, or you could place in the freezer for a longer time. Let it come back to room temperature for a little bit before dropping onto the cookie sheet.
Per Serving: 180 calories;11 g fat;19.6 g carbohydrates;2.5 g protein;19 mg cholesterol;52 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article