"This is a wonderfully rich, Southern pie recipe that is the best I’ve tried!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, butter, water, and cornstarch. Bring to a full boil, and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Gradually beat in cooked syrup mixture. Stir in salt, vanilla, and pecans. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until filling is set.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 512 calories;27.3 g fat;65.1 g carbohydrates;5.4 g protein;85 mg cholesterol;273 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article