"I recently saw a recipe online for strawberry cream cheese cobbler. Well, this is my version. It is awesome!"
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of a 9×13-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix milk, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl; pour over the butter in the baking dish. Arrange strawberry halves in a layer into the baking dish. Dot the strawberries with the cream cheese pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is golden brown and edges are bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cook’s Note:
- You can omit the baking powder and salt, if you use self-rising flour.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 222 calories;11.5 g fat;28 g carbohydrates;2.7 g protein;32 mg cholesterol;269 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article