Total Time: 15 Mins
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 3 celery bites)
We can’t decide what we love more about these Buffalo celery bites—the fact that they require zero cooking, come together in about 15 minutes, and are roughly the easiest appetizer ever OR the sheer magnitude of how delicious they are. But then, that’s the beauty of these seriously upgraded stuffed celery sticks, you don’t have to choose between convenience and full-on flavor. Crisp celery sticks are loaded with a creamy Buffalo chicken mixture—made entirely from store-bought staples—and topped off with crumbled blue cheese, making every bite the perfect Buffalo bite. Perfect for game day, these got-it-all snacks are sure to score more than a few devoted fans.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup buffalo-style hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (such as Marie’s)
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast, warm or chilled
- 18(3-in.) pieces cut celery (from 1 bunch)
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
How to Make It
Stir together cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing in a medium bowl until combined. Fold in shredded chicken.
Spoon 2 tablespoons chicken mixture into each celery piece; place all pieces on a platter. Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles and scallions over pieces, pressing lightly to adhere to chicken mixture; serve at room temperature or chilled.
Source: Read Full Article