Pub quiz fever is sweeping the globe, with families and friends hosting virtual battles of wits to stay in touch during lockdown. Questions can be difficult to come up with, so if you’re looking for a cocktail based round Express.co.uk has the quiz questions you’re looking for.
What cocktails are these based on the ingredients?
1. Which cocktail is made with vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, and freshly squeezed or sweetened lime juice?
2. Which cocktail consists of tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice often served with salt on the rim of the glass?
3. Which cocktail is made from gin, lemon juice, sugar, and carbonated water?
4. Which mixed drink is made with bourbon, lemon juice, a teaspoon of sugar, and an optional egg white?
5. Which traditional Cuban highball consists of white rum, lime juice, sugar, soda water, and mint?
Read More: Netflix quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your pub quiz
- How to make margaritas
1. A Cosmopolitan
3. Tom Collins
4. Whiskey sour
Movie and TV cocktail questions
1. How does James Bond like his Martini?
2. What ingredients go into a Red Eye, the hangover cure mixture that barman Douglas Coughlin drinks in the movie Cocktail, starring Tom Cruise
3. What classic cocktail, composed of bourbon, vermouth and Angostura bitters, did Marilyn Monroe make popular in the movie Some Like it Hot?
4. What is the name of Carrie Bradshaw’s favourite cocktail in Sex And The City?
5. What is the name of the cocktail made with gin, vodka, white Lillet, Angostura bitters and lemon zest that James Bond invents in Casino Royale?
F1 quiz: 15 questions and answers to test your F1 knowledge [QUIZ]
Music quiz questions and answers: Best music questions for pub quiz [INSIGHT]
General knowledge quiz questions with answers: 15 questions [QUIZ]
- Football quiz questions and answers to test your knowledge
1. Shaken and not stirred
2. Beer, one egg and tomato juice
General drink questions
1. What flavours the liquor Chambord?
2. In their lifetime, the average Brit consumes 14,571 what?
3. What are the ingredients of a Grasshopper?
4. Which key ingredient is missing for a Long Island Ice Tea – Gin, Vodka, White Rum, Cointreau, Lemon Juice, Dash of Cola, Lemon Wedge?
5. Which beer famously has a blue 5 pointed star on it’s label?
2. Pints of Beer
3. Crème de Menthe, Crème de Cacao, and light cream
5. Newcastle Brown Ale
Source: Read Full Article