"Lobster tail with a New England-style cracker and crabmeat stuffing. Serve with fresh lemon wedges and homemade dinner rolls for an exquisite but surprisingly simple meal."
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Pull the edges of the split lobster shells apart and gently lift the tail meat to rest above the shells. Place the prepared lobster tails on a baking sheet.
- Brush each portion of tail meat with 1 teaspoon melted butter.
- Lightly mix the crushed crackers, crabmeat, 1/4 cup of clarified butter, parsley, seafood seasoning, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon half the stuffing onto each lobster tail; press lightly to slightly shape the stuffing so it doesn't fall off.
- Bake the lobster tails in the preheated oven until the meat is opaque and the stuffing is golden brown on top, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the lobster tail should read 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
Per Serving: 596 calories;41.4 g fat;19.4 g carbohydrates;35.9 g protein;203 mg cholesterol;1483 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article