"Simple, savory, and very flavorful variation on new red potatoes. Excellent side dish!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat.Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes.Uncover and bake until golden brown and tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 279 calories;12.2 g fat;39.6 g carbohydrates;5.3 g protein;32 mg cholesterol;698 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article