Rylan Clark-Neal works a shift at McDonalds
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer.Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.You can unsubscribe at any time.
McDonald’s is tomorrow, March 8, offering customers 30 percent off its food items. The offer is available all day.
The money off deal will start tomorrow at 6am, therefore customers will be able to get 30 percent off McDonald’s breakfast items.
But the offer is valid on all menu items, throughout the day.
New and existing McDonald’s customers are eligible for the offer.
All they need to do is download the My McDonald’s app.
McDonald’s breakfast is available from 6am until 11am, and its lunch menu is available from 11am onwards.
The fast-food company recommended checking its website to see when your local McDonald’s restaurant closes.
After downloading the app, customers can choose to get 30 percent off any meal, whether that’s a Sausage & Egg McMuffin, a Happy Meal, a Big Mac, or anything else that takes their fancy.
A different McDonald’s Monday deal is announced on the app each week.
How to get rid of visceral fat: Foods to burn belly fat [INSIGHT]
Type 2 diabetes diet: Breakfast foods for blood sugar levels [EXPLAINER]
Cake recipe: How to make a cake without eggs [PICTURES]
Last week, the offer gave customers the chance to buy a McDonald’s Triple Cheeseburger for only 99p.
The My McDonald’s app can also be used to find prices and order on the go, before picking up your food from your nearest McDonald’s restaurant.
Additionally, you can earn McCafé rewards with the app.
A stamp will be given to you whenever you buy a hot drink, and after receiving five stamps, you will be eligible for a free hot drink.
Most of McDonald’s restaurants have been open since May last year, but only for Drive-thru, Click and Serve, and McDelivery.
Last month, the restaurant chain re-opened some of its stores in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland for walk-ins.
Before the re-openings, McDonald’s informed customers that it had taken measures to ensure their safety.
The company said on social media: “We’ve further enhanced our safety measures and ask that you do your bit by remembering your face-covering and be kind to our teams.”
McDonald’s also thanked customers for “their continuous support” throughout lockdown.
It emphasised that people will have to wear face masks when entering their restaurants.
“We will politely remind those without face coverings, and we thank you for your kindness in return,” it said.
Additionally, customers entering McDonald’s restaurants must ensure that they sanitise their hands and keep socially distanced.
Source: Read Full Article