"Pork chops with a delicious Parmesan cheese crust."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl.
- Mix Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning together on a plate.
- Dip each pork chop into egg. Press into Parmesan mixture until coated on both sides. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 35 to 40 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 246 calories;12.5 g fat;1.2 g carbohydrates;30.5 g protein;161 mg cholesterol;459 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article