"Make ordinary salmon extra special by topping it with a pistachio crust. You can have it on the table in under 30 minutes for a quick weeknight meal or a dinner party for guests. Serve with a chilled glass of Sauvignon Blanc."
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine pistachios, panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and butter in a small bowl; stir with a fork until evenly combined.
- Lightly season salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Sear salmon fillets, flesh-side down, for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn heat off and flip salmon pieces over so skin side is down. Brush tops of salmon evenly with Dijon mustard. Top with pistachio mixture, pressing mixture down onto salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Cook’s Notes:
- Salmon filets that are 1- to 1 1/4-inch thick work best.
- Use a mini food processor to quickly chop pistachios; alternately, you can use a resealable plastic bag and a meat mallet to crush the nuts.
Per Serving: 458 calories;32 g fat;6.8 g carbohydrates;36.2 g protein;108 mg cholesterol;322 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article