"My son’s favorite Thanksgiving recipe!"
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 minute. Remove from oven, leaving oven on.
- Combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Whisk until well combined. Pour filling into tart shells.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn pan and bake until set, about 12 minutes more.
- Cool tarts for 10 minutes; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. Serve with whipped cream.
Per Serving: 879 calories;41.1 g fat;119.6 g carbohydrates;9.8 g protein;17 mg cholesterol;612 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article