In case you haven’t heard, today is Amazon Prime Day. And it’s ALSO the start of Target Deal Days! What are Target Deal Days? They’re today and tomorrow (July 15 and 16) — two days when Target will have lots of deals. Being billed as Target’s biggest sale of the summer (take that, Walmart!), you’ll find hundreds of thousands of items majorly marked down on the retailer’s website. No membership required! Here’s what’s on discount (there are different deals each day) and some of our favorite on-sale finds.
It’s Amazon Prime Day — check out all our sales and deals coverage here.
Monday, July 15
- Take 40% off select furniture and indoor rugs.
- Shop great deals on top kitchen brands, including Instant Pot, KitchenAid, and more.
- Save on vacuums from Shark, Dyson, Hoover, and more.
- Buy two books, get one free.
Tuesday, July 16
- Take 5 percent off Target eGiftCards (email and mobile delivery only).
- Take 30% off exclusive home brands. That includes indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, bath, and more.
- Save up to 30% off select small appliances, cookware, and floor care.
The Best Target Deals Happening Right Now
1. Dash 1.2-Liter Compact Air Fryer, $40 (normally $50)
Our gear pro’s top pick for the best air fryers for small families, this little guy cooks up small batches food just as well as the bigger machines. And honestly, it looks cuter on the counter.
2. 8-Quart Instant Pot DUO, $70 (normally $130)
Take $60 off this jumbo Instant Pot and the price comes closer to what you’d normally pay for the 6-quart machine. If you’re regularly cooking for more than four people, this is the Instant Pot size you need.
3. Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe Coffee System, $100 (normally $150)
There’s a secret Facebook group called Leaf Raker’s Society and members in that group swear by this machine (and similar Ninja models). They say it makes Starbucks-level drinks and, though it costs more money upfront, saves them money in the long run. On sale for $50 off, it’s now a no-brainer.
4. KitchenAid Professional 5-Quart Mixer, $280 (normally $400)
As great as this stand mixer is, here’s why we’re so excited about this sale: It also comes with the ice cream maker attachment! FOR FREE! Pick from Silver Gray, Ice Blue, Red or Black, and then start picking out your favorite ice cream recipes!
5. Dyson V7 Motorhead Origin Cordless Vacuum, $230 (normally $300)
Dyson’s Cordless Stick Vacuums make it oh-so-easy to give the floor a quick once-over at the end of the night. And Target’s price on this one makes it too hard to pass up.
6. Project 62 Balboa Barrel Back Dining Chairs, $120 for two (normally $150)
Select furniture is now up to 40 percent off and we are obsessed with these two-toned barrel back chairs. Not only do they look extra cute, they also look extra comfy! Project 62 does it again!
7. Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Care Kit, $7.50 (normally $15)
Our Associate Food Editor, Meghan Splawn, loves her cast iron almost as much as she loves her children. So we didn’t have high hopes when she tested this kit for us a while back. Turns out, she was totally INTO it. She now even gives kits away as gifts! This is the best price we’ve seen.
8. 23andMe Personal Ancestry DNA Test Kit, $79 (normally $100)
Why are you reading about a DNA kit on The Kitchn? Because, it turns out, this kit can tell you all sorts of things about why you like and dislike certain foods.Like, why you drink so much coffee and whether or not you’re likely to be lactose-intolerant. Order this kit with same-day delivery and you can get a $10 gift card.
Source: Read Full Article