"After many attempts and many combinations of ingredients these fish tacos are ULTIMO!"
- Rub tilapia fillets with 2 tablespoons lime juice and season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Spray both sides of each fillet with cooking spray.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine yogurt, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cilantro, and chipotle pepper in a blender; pulse until sauce is well blended. Set aside.
- Grill tilapia on preheated grill until fish is easily flaked with a fork, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Heat each corn tortilla in a skillet over medium-low heat until warm, about 1 minute. Divide grilled fish evenly over corn tortillas and serve with cilantro-lime sauce, cabbage, Monterey Jack cheese, tomato, avocado, salsa, and green onions.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 336 calories;11 g fat;29.2 g carbohydrates;31.5 g protein;55 mg cholesterol;847 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article