"A low-fat and very tasty option for summer grilling/broiling."
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, spinach, Greek dressing, feta cheese, onion, egg, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; form into patties.
- Cook turkey burgers on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook’s Note:
- I found that chopping the spinach and the onion (separately) in a food processor gave the burgers a smooth consistency.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 331 calories;16.3 g fat;17 g carbohydrates;28.7 g protein;123 mg cholesterol;583 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article