"A fantastic way to enjoy lasagna without all the fuss! I thought using frozen ravioli already filled with cheese instead of layering layers of noodles and cheese would make a great dish so easy. It all comes together; just scoop it out, serve with a salad, and enjoy."
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, garlic, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in the hot skillet until meat is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Stir pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, basil, and oregano into ground beef mixture.
- Ladle a generous layer of meat sauce into the bottom of a slow cooker; add a layer of ravioli. Ladle another layer of meat sauce over ravioli layer; alternate with remaining ravioli and meat sauce until all ingredients are used.
- Cook on Low for 3 to 5 hours. Sprinkle ravioli mixture with mozzarella cheese and continue cooking until cheese is melted, 45 minutes to 1 hour more.
- Cook’s Note:
- Using two jars of pasta sauce yields a much richer product. If you don’t like as much sauce, you can use a single jar. The seasonings can be adjusted to your tastes. I prefer a generous amount.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 544 calories;23.6 g fat;52.9 g carbohydrates;29.4 g protein;91 mg cholesterol;1334 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article