"On busy crazy days, it is soooo nice to come home to this. Serve over rice."
- Spread chicken into the crock of a slow cooker.
- Stir honey, soy sauce, ketchup, minced onion, vegetable oil, and garlic powder together in a bowl; pour over the chicken.
- Cook on Low until the chicken is tender, 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from the sauce in the slow cooker to a cutting board. Stir water and cornstarch together to dissolve cornstarch completely; pour into the sauce in the slow cooker until smooth.
- Cook on High until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and stir into the sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the chicken and sauce mixture.
- Cook’s Note:
- You can also cook the chicken in sauce on High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours, if you want it finished sooner.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 363 calories;7.3 g fat;41.1 g carbohydrates;34.7 g protein;88 mg cholesterol;1060 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article