- Prep 45 min
- Total45 min
Eating healthfully doesn’t mean sacrificing flavor. Seared fish, herb-roasted potatoes and fresh veggies make this healthy dish delicious, too.+
- 1Heat oven to 425° F. Line cookie sheet with sides with foil; set aside. In large bowl, mix Potato ingredients; toss to coat. Spread in single layer on cookie sheet. Roast 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with paring knife.
- 2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix Salsa ingredients; set aside.
- 3Rub fish with 1 teaspoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon herbes de Provence and 1/4 teaspoon salt; set aside. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat. Sear fish 4 to 5 minutes, or until it releases easily from pan. Turn; cook 4 to 5 minutes on other side or until cooked to internal temperature of 145° F and fish flakes easily with fork.
- 4Divide potatoes and fish among 4 plates. Top each piece of fish with salsa and basil.
- If subbing a thinner fish like tilapia for the cod or mahi mahi, take care to reduce the cooking time by about half.
- If tomatoes are out of season, try substituting 1 cup drained and rinsed diced tomatoes.
- Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Source: Read Full Article