"Caribbean-inspired chicken kabobs. You can substitute green pepper for the red pepper, if desired."
- Whisk cream of coconut, lemon juice, bouillon, marjoram, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until marinade is smooth.
- Combine chicken, red bell pepper, onion, and pineapple in a shallow dish and cover with 1/2 of the marinade. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken, vegetables, and pineapple from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Thread chicken, vegetables, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill kabobs on the preheated grill, basting with the remaining marinade occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the vegetables are tender, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
- Editor’s Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 409 calories;13 g fat;49.3 g carbohydrates;25.9 g protein;65 mg cholesterol;363 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article