- Prep 10 min
- Total30 min
Create your own delicious corn dogs with just two ingredients, using Pillsbury™ cornbread swirls and hot dogs.
can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated cornbread swirls
bun-length hot dogs (from 12-oz package)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Remove dough from can, and separate into 6 rounds. Unroll each round into dough strip (about 12 inches long).
- 3Starting near one end of hot dog, wrap dough strip around to other end. Place on cookie sheet, dough ends facing down (underneath hot dog). Repeat for remaining dough strips and hot dogs.
- 4Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is baked through and golden brown.
- We used bun-length hot dogs for this recipe for the best dough to hot dog ratio! Regular hot dogs also work, but keep in mind there will be more dough to wrap.
- This see-make recipe is one that’s easy for the kids! Have them help wrap dough around the hot dogs before baking.
- Serve these with ketchup and mustard for dipping!
Source: Read Full Article