"My Grandma used to make this chicken and it was my mom’s favorite. It is very easy, quick, flexible, and delicious. You may add as many different veggies and any amount you want. The broth made from this is great to dip bread and butter; my brother loves to have it as soup. Yum!!!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the chicken legs in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange potatoes, carrots, garlic, and squash around the chicken. Top with onion slices. Season with parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place 1/2 tablespoon butter on each chicken leg. Pour water into pan to a level of about 1/2 inch.
- Cover pan with foil and cook 1 hour in the preheated oven. Remove foil and continue cooking 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender and chicken juices run clear.
- "These are the veggies I use, but you can add broccoli and zucchini or just use potatoes and carrots. Feel free to use your imagination."
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 520 calories;21.2 g fat;47.5 g carbohydrates;34.9 g protein;118 mg cholesterol;177 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article