"A classic take-out dish made simple in your Instant Pot®. Don’t forget to pick up some fortune cookies and feel free to leave out the sriracha if sensitive to heat. Serve over rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds."
- Combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, ketchup, and sriracha sauce in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl, add cornstarch, and toss to combine.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select the Saute function. Add oil until hot. Add 1/2 the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook 2 more minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and repeat with remaining chicken. Pour chicken broth into the empty Instant Pot(R) and cook for 2 minutes, scraping up the brown bits with a wooden spoon to deglaze the pot. Turn Instant Pot(R) off. Return chicken to the pot and pour honey mixture on top. Stir to coat with sauce.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 2 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Serve chicken sprinkled with green onions and sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 304 calories;13.7 g fat;25.5 g carbohydrates;19.9 g protein;65 mg cholesterol;1070 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article