"This Moroccan-inspired sheet pan dinner is packed with bold sweet and savory flavors and palate-pleasing textures. This is perfect for quick weeknight dinners or laid-back dinner parties. Ras el hanout is a North African seasoning available in specialty grocery stores, or if you’d like to make your own, there are many recipes available online."
- Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons ras el hanout, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a resealable plastic bag. Place chicken thighs into the bag, making sure marinade gets under skin. Seal and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Remove chicken from refrigerator 20 minutes before baking and let come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine sweet potato, zucchini, chickpeas and artichoke hearts in a bowl. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon ras el hanout and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and stir to combine evenly.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a 13×18-inch rimmed sheet pan. Place vegetable mixture around chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping vegetables halfway through, or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with pomegranate seeds, parsley, and pistachios before serving.
- Cook’s Notes:
- To make cleanup easier, line the sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Place pistachios into a small resealable storage bag and crush with a rolling pin or meat tenderizer.
- The sweet potato used for this recipe weighed about 14 ounces.
Per Serving: 640 calories;35.3 g fat;50.7 g carbohydrates;33.1 g protein;106 mg cholesterol;1540 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article