- Prep 20 min
- Total20 min
This skillet dinner has all of your favorite burrito ingredients, but ditches the fussy prep — it goes from stove to table in just 20 minutes!
lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ red enchilada sauce
can (15 oz) pinto beans, drained, rinsed
Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos and fajitas (6 inch), cut in 1-inch strips
cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add taco seasoning mix, water, enchilada sauce and beans. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in tortilla strips; top with cheese. Cover skillet; set aside 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- In place of pinto beans, try with black or kidney beans to your family’s preference.
- Serve this hearty skillet with a side of cooked rice.
Source: Read Full Article