- Prep 10 min
- Total2 hr10 min
Fudge doesn’t have to be hard! Case in point: this super easy peanut butter fudge recipe. You don’t need an oven or stove. All you need is a microwave, three ingredients and a little bit of patience while your fudge sets. It’s really that easy! Plus, the sweet and salty combo in this peanut butter fudge makes it the perfect sweet for any time of year, whether you’re prepping for the holidays or need a no-bake treat during the hottest days of summer.
cups white vanilla baking chips
can (14.5 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
cup peanut butter (not natural)
- 1Line 8-inch square pan with foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Place 3 cups white vanilla baking chips, 1 can (14.5 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated), and 1/2 cup peanut butter (not natural) in large microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High in 1-minute increments, stirring well between each, until melted and smooth. This may take several minutes. Be careful; the bowl will get hot.
- 3Spread immediately in pan. Let stand at least 2 hours to set before cutting, or refrigerate to speed up setting process. For 36 squares, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store in airtight container, and use within 5 days.
- To line pan with foil, turn pan upside down. Tear off a piece of foil longer than pan. Smooth foil around the pan bottom, then remove. Turn pan over, and gently fit shaped foil into pan. When fudge is cooled completely, lift out of pan by foil “handles,” peel back foil, and cut into pieces.
- Add chopped nuts or candy, such as peanut butter cups, to the mixture before spreading in pan.
- Add a festive touch to this peanut butter fudge by sprinkling with holiday-colored sprinkles before the fudge sets.
- This easy peanut butter fudge recipe makes for a great gift, whether during the holidays or for a friend’s birthday. Just make sure you store the fudge in an airtight container when gifting it to others.
More About This Recipe
- This super easy peanut butter fudge is impossible to mess up. Traditional fudge recipes require a lot of time and attention—you need to stand over the stove, monitor the temperature of your mixture before and after heating and wait a while for your fudge to set. Thanks to this easy microwave method, you can toss all of that fuss away. Even better, you only need three ingredients! If you love this recipe and want to make more fudge, explore all of our best recipes. They’re perfect for the holidays, as a gift or any regular day.
Source: Read Full Article