This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 10 min
- Total35 min
Why order delivery when you can have delicious crescent cheesy bread fresh from your oven in half an hour? Add this to your go-to crescent dough sheet recipes, because this is a cheesy snack worth noting. Make this 5-Ingredient Crescent Cheesy Bread for a quick appetizer or side dish for any occasion.
cups shredded pizza cheese blend (8 oz)
tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon Italian seasoning
can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
Marinara sauce, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In medium bowl, mix 1 cup of the pizza cheese, the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- 2If using dough sheet: Unroll dough. Place on cookie sheet. Press to form 14×9-inch rectangle. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Place on cookie sheet. Overlap long sides to form 14×9-inch rectangle. Firmly press edges and perforations to seal.
- 3Sprinkle bottom half of dough with remaining 1 cup pizza cheese.
- 4Fold dough in half lengthwise to enclose cheese, pressing to seal on bottom and sides.
- 5Using serrated knife, cut almost completely through dough into 8 pieces. Sprinkle with seasoned cheese mixture.
- 6Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce.
- Don’t have pizza cheese blend on hand? Mix equal parts shredded mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses instead.
- Not a fan of marinara? Ranch, Sriracha and barbecue sauce are all yummy alternative dipping options.
Source: Read Full Article