- Prep 10 min
- Total35 min
Calling all chicken tender fans—this crunchy cheddar ranch version is made in the air fryer for maximum flavor and texture and minimum stress. Every piece is coated with a flavorful, cheesy crunch, and the inside remains juicy and tender. You’ll wonder why you’ve never made them like this before.
tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1/3cup ranch dressing
- 2/3cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1package (14 oz) boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1Cut 8-inch round of cooking parchment paper. Place in bottom of air fryer basket. Spray with cooking spray.
- 2In shallow dish, mix flour and seasoning. In another shallow dish, place ranch dressing. In third shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and cheddar cheese. Coat chicken with flour mixture; dip into ranch dressing, then coat with bread crumb mixture, pressing to adhere.
- 3Place chicken on parchment in air fryer basket, standing chicken against sides of basket, if necessary. Set to 325°F; cook 10 minutes. Turn chicken; cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.
- Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start. Never preheat with parchment paper alone.
- Packages of chicken tenders can contain up to 8 or more pieces of chicken. If they don’t all fit in the air fryer in a single layer, cook the chicken in batches.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Chicken Tender
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article