Its extra sweet idk
- 96 g All purpose flour
- 32 g cocoa powder
- 4 ml salt
- 128 g sugar
- 113 g unsalted butter, softened in room temp
- 2 eggs
- 128 g semi sweet choco chips
1)Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, line an 8×8
inch baking pan with parchment paper, spray with
some non-stick spray and set is aside
2) To make the brownie layer, in a large bowl, add the
butter and sugar and whisk with your mixing equipment
until combined, then add the eggs and continue to
whisk for another minute, then add the
chocolate and whisk until the mixture is creamy and
3) Add the flour, cocoa powder and salt, fold it in
using a spatula until your batter comes together.
4) Take the brownie batter, add that to
the bottom of your prepared pan, make sure it’s nice
and even, and
using the back of a spoon, smear it out as best as possible.
5)Put in the oven for 35 minutes then allow them to cool before cutting and serving!
Source: Read Full Article