I got this recipe (tweaked a little) on line and wanted to upload here so I would always have it available. A no-fuss easy meal for a family on the move.
- 36 frozen cheddar Pierogies
- 1 lb. smoked kielbasa, sliced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1/2 Vidalia onion sliced into thin rings
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Loaf crusty bread
Place all ingredients together in a crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Serve with a loaf of Italian bread.
Source: Read Full Article