Had to get something in the oven tonight and threw this together. Tastes so good I had to publish it. Toddler Approved.
- 6-8 chicken thighs
- 3 cups brown minute rice
- 2 cups crumbled bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package frozen broccoli flourets
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- to taste Kosher salt
- to taste Ground black pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom condensed soup
- 1 can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1/2 package dry ranch mix
Preheat oven to 350
Spray a 9″x13″ caserole dish with cooking spray
Lay your chicken thighs down in it and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl mix together the soups, milk, dry ranch, garlic, salt, pepper. Then mix in the rice. Then mix in the bacon bits and shredded cheese. Then the brocolli.
Dump the mix over the chicken thighs
Cook uncovered for approximately 50 minutes or until chicken has reached proper internal temperature and rice is cooked through.
Serve and enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article