Easy peasy cheesy….
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 10-12 corn tortillas
- 1 jar (16 oz) Pace Salsa Verde
- 1 jar (14.5 oz) Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- 1 bar (8 oz) Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 bar (8 oz) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy..
- chili powder, cumin, red pepper, garlic powder
Cook and shred chicken along with seasonings of choice. I used my Instapot.
In a small skillet, saute onions in butter until caramelized.
Here are the sauces you need: they will be divided each by 1/3.
Add the onions, half of each of the cheeses, 1/3 jar of salsa and 1/3 jar alfredo sauce to the chicken; mix well.
In a 9 x 13 baking dish, add 1/3 of each the salsa and the alfredo.
Spread to cover bottom of dish.
Warm your tortillas in the microwave covered in a damp paper towel for 30 to 45 seconds. Just enough to be pliable.
Place a good sized heap into each tortilla.
Wrap enchiladas up and place in baking dish.
Cover with remaining 1/3 of each the salsa and alfredo.
Top with remaining cheese.
Bake uncovered at 375 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Source: Read Full Article