The thing with good fudge is that makes the world seem like a brighter place. A quick and tasty recipe of chocolate fudge with few ingredients. Your kids will definitely love this fudge. Do give it a try.
- 1 . Milk – 1 and half tspn
- 2 . Coco powder – 1 tspn
- 3 . Condensed milk – 1/2 cup
- 4 . Digestive biscuit – 1 cup crushed
- 5 . Cashew nuts – 1/2 cup crushed
- 6 . Badam powder – 1 tspn
- 7 . Chocolate – 1/2 cup melted
- 8 . Ghee or butter for greasing
Grease a tray with littile ghee or butter. Keep it ready.
Heat a non stick pan, add coco powder, milk and condensed milk. Mix well for 1 minute in low flame. Switch off the flame.
Then add crushed digestive biscuit, cashews and badam. Mix well. Heat the flame and mix it well for 2 minutes on low flame. Switch off the flame.
Spread this mix to the greased tray and press evenly with a spoon.
On top spread the melted chocolate evenly. Cool it for 2 hours in the refrigerator. Cut it to desired shape and serve.
Source: Read Full Article