"Almond Breeze almondmilk and oats make a great no-cook oatmeal. Change it up with different almondmilk flavors and toppings."
- Stir together almondmilk and oats in a medium bowl. Spoon into 2 small bowls or canning jars if desired. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight, or for up to 3 days.
- Before eating, top with granola and almonds, if desired.
- Cook’s Notes:
- Easily swap Almond Breeze Almondmilk 1:1 for any recipe that calls for dairy milk.
- Feel free to substitute in your favorite Almond Breeze almondmilk flavor (Original, Chocolate, Unsweetened Original, Unsweetened Vanilla, Unsweetened Chocolate, Blended with Real Bananas, Coconut Almond blend, or Cashew Almond Blend).
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 180Total Fat 10.2 gCholesterol 0.0 mgSodium 150.8 mgPotassium 401.2 mgTotal Carbohydrate 59.5 gDietary Fiber 11.5 gSugars 21.2 gProtein 9.6 g
Source: Read Full Article