Spicy ? and delicious ?!!!
- 2 packs chicken thighs (skinless / boneless)
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (28 oz)
- Baby carrots (1 lb. bag)
- 1 Onion, sliced
- Fresh garlic
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !)
- Blue Cheese (for the topping)
- FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! ?
Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients…..
Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour….
Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy ?!!!
Source: Read Full Article