Super easy to put together and yummy ? too !!!
- 1 large pack boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 jar (16 ounce) Medium Salsa
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) chicken broth
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounce) green chilis, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Sour cream for the topping
- Shredded cheddar cheese for topping
Mix all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT for the chicken…….Set bowl to the side……
Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……Cut into strips……
Place cut chicken strips into bottom of crockpot, then pour ingredients that you set aside in a bowl all over chicken…….Mix lightly….
Cook on Low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…..
Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top and enjoy ?!!
Source: Read Full Article