Easy and yummy ?
- 1 -large pack London broil (I’m using a twin pack)
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1-28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Adobo
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 box (10 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed
Rinse and pat dry your London broil…..
Place sliced onions on bottom of crockpot…..
Now place cleaned and dry London broil on top of your sliced onions…..
Add to top of London broil: crushed tomatoes, garlic, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper and thyme leaves….. Mix lightly…..
Cook on Low for 8 hours…..
About 30 minutes before your 8 hours is up add your thawed spinach to crockpot, mix lightly….
Cook until the 8 hours of cooking time has been completed…..
Serve and enjoy ?! You can serve this dish with mashed potatoes or some egg noodles!! ?
Source: Read Full Article