- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 head lettuce chopped up
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, chopped up
- 1 green pepper, chopped up
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped thin
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Nacho Doritos
- Sour cream
Brown ground beef. Add taco seasoning and water. Cook 5 minutes and let sit.
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, peppers, olives, pintos, tomatoes, cheddar and green onions. Top with beef.
Crush Doritos, put on top. Garnish with sour cream and extra green onions.
Source: Read Full Article