Yummy delicious FUSION CHICKEN TIKKAPIZZA ?
- 1 bunch spring onions,2 tomatoes,1 tbsp red chili pwd,
- 3 tbsn ketchup,1 green chilli (acc to u)1 tsp oil,1tsp salt
- chicken marinade
- 1 chicken breast, 1 tsp curd,1tsp salt,1 tsp garam masala,
- 1 tsp chicken tikka masala n 1 drop red food colour,
- Coal/charcoal to enhance BARBECUE flavour, 1tsp butter
- Capsicum/corn/olive/mushrooms/onions/red chilli etc,mozzarella
- And CHEDDAR cheese
- italian seasoning
- pizza readymade
First put 1 tsp oil in a pan saute spring onions till soft then add tomatoes,green chilli, 2 tbsp ketchup mix well n cook till tomatoes soft.now blend it coarsely now again put back on pan n add 1 tbsp ketchup mix well n cook till saucy.
Now take chicken cubes MARINADE the above masala n cook till done.now burn 1 small piece of coal n put in between n add butter. When its smoky cover it with lid.later shred it.
TOPPINGS. I parboil my VEGETABLE coz it doesn’t change its COLOUR n looks vibrant.now esemble it on PIZZA bread.sauce/chicken/corn etc…
Lastly add cheese n ITALIAN SEASONING or ur choice SEASONING.put in oven 15 mins 150°(acc to ur oven)can make even on pan.let ur kids decorate pizza they will definitely enjoy as my kids enjoyed. ?
Source: Read Full Article