Or just put it on a platter….ain’t nobody got time for that!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 each, green and red bell peppers. chopped
- to taste salt and pepper,
- Toppings: Sour cream, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc
Place 1 cup of chicken broth in bottom of instapot. Place chicken breasts on top.
Cover chicken with taco seasoning and salt and pepper.
Add corn, black beans and Rotel.
Add chopped onions, peppers and rice. Top with remaining chicken broth.
Set instapot to cook for 20 minutes.
Pull out chicken, shred and return to pot and stir well.
Meanwhile, set up toppings station with your favorite ingredients.
Source: Read Full Article