This isn’t necessarily low carb but it’s reduced due to the healthy carb pasta. You can use zoodles or another low carb pasta.
- 1 lb (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente
- 1 small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 can black olives cut in Half
- 1/3 small bag baby carrots diced
- 1 small cucumbers diced (optional)
- 1 block white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used)
- 1/2 bottle lens Italian dressing
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped
Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled
Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl
Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving.
Source: Read Full Article