I got this lovely recipe from my friend, Lynn.
- 1 lb. stew beef, browned and dredged in flour
- to taste Salt, pepper, garlic powder,
- 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup flour, for dredging
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 cups hot water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lb. potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup carrots, peas or any other desired vegetables
Brown the stew beef in a skillet on med-high heat, add salt, pepper and garlic powder, drain and dredge in flour. Add to crockpot sprayed with cooking spray.
Add all other ingredients to the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
Remove the bay leaves and enjoy with a loaf of Italian bread.
Source: Read Full Article