- Prep 20 min
- Total2 hr50 min
A creamy peanut butter filling tops a brownie layer, all in a flaky pie crust.
Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
box (15.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
cup peanut butter chips
cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
cup powdered sugar
container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
tablespoons party peanuts, chopped
tablespoons mini chips semi-sweet chocolate
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll pie crust; place in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie; flute edge.
- 2In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, peanut butter chips, oil, water and egg 50 strokes with spoon. Pour batter into crust-lined pie plate.
- 3Bake 30 to 40 minutes, covering edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes, until crust is golden brown and center of brownie is set. Cool slightly, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- 4In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture over brownie. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.
More About This Recipe
- This recipe gets its richness from the giant peanut butter layer on top made from peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipped topping. You’ll want to make sure your cream cheese is softened before mixing it with the other ingredients. Usually, this takes about 30 minutes sitting at room temperature. If you forgot to take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator, there’s a shortcut to softening! All you need to do is unwrap the cream cheese completely, place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for about 15 seconds. If it doesn’t feel soft enough, you should keep microwaving at ten-second increments.Whether you swirl in cream cheese, add peanut butter or top with rich frosting, we have an endless list of brownie recipes you’ll want to make if you loved this peanut butter brownie pie. Click here to see them all!
- ®Crisco is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company
- ®Jif is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of The Pillsbury Company ©2011
Source: Read Full Article