"Bake these fun mini frittatas in a muffin tin for a satisfying on-the-go snack filled with smoked sausage, hash browns, and bell pepper."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, potatoes, cheese, red pepper, green onion, chopped oregano, salt, and black pepper. Divide mixture among the prepared muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk to combine. Slowly pour egg mixture over sausage mixture in the muffin cups. Cups will be full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and set. Remove and let cool in cups on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen sides and remove from cups. Serve warm, garnished with additional oregano, if desired.
- Cook’s Note:
- You should end up with about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Substitute Monterey Jack cheese for the Gouda cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 191 calories;15 g fat;4.9 g carbohydrates;10 g protein;150 mg cholesterol;424 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article