Found two really good recipes on here and mixed them both to make this one! Great served with mashed taters and the juice from the croc pot used as gravy.
- 3-4 lbs chuck roast
- 1 packet ranch dressing powder OR 3-4 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 packet au jus powder
- 1 can CHICKEN stock
- 1/2 of 16oz jar of sliced pepperochini peppers
- 1/2 of 16oz jar juice of sliced pepperochini peppers
- 2-2 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tbsp butter
- Flour or cornstarch to thicken gravy
Put all ingredients in croc pot and mix together. EXCEPT: beef, butter, salt and pepper.
Put beef into mixture frozen or thawed and put the butter on top of the beef. Cook for 2 hours on high in crocpot.
After 2 hours remove beef and dry rub with salt and pepper. Sear on both sides for 3 minutes and put back into croc pot for another 2 hours.
When done serve with mashed taters. Remove some broth from croc pot and thicken just a bit to use as gravy. Pour gravy on top of taters and roast. Toss a few pepper slices on top and serve.
Source: Read Full Article