After came back from the church my hubby wanted me to make a hummus for him.
Usually I made it in very simple way. But this time I wanted to make it little bit different and with different flavor.
So I decided to make it with curry flavor.
And here is the recipe.
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp curry powder (less or more)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (less or more)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (less or more and optional)
- 1/4 tsp thyme (less or more)
- 1/2 tsp salt celery (less or more)
- 1 tsp nutrition yeast (optional)
- 1 dates (seeding and soften)
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard (less or more)
- 1/2 tsp miso paste (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic powder (less or more)
- 1 tsp onion powder (less or more)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (less or more)
- to taste Salt
- 3-4 tbsp water
In a food processor combine all the ingredients except lemon juice and salt. Add water and process until smooth.
Add salt and lemon juice, and pulse just to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if need it before transfer it to the bowl.
Serve with toasted bread or pita chips. Enjoy ?
Source: Read Full Article