Creamy texture pudding n very cooling.specialy for summer n Ramadan iftar. Kids love it?
- White chocolate layer:
- 1 cup milk,1 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp cornflour/cornstarch
- Dissolve in 1 tbsp cold milk,50gm white cooking chocolate or
- 1 bar white chocolate of 37gms can be used
- Chocolate layer
- 1 cup milk,1 tbsp sugar,2 tbsp cornstarch/cornflour mix with
- 1 tbsp cold milk,50 gms of dark cooking chocolate or 1bar
- Of chocolate of 37gms can be used.5 oreo biscuits pack
- Or acc to ur taste
- 1/2 cup butter(acc to biscuits)
- (Both have same ingredients only chocolate different)
First crush all the oreo biscuits except one pack n mix wit butter n set in a glass.crush the 1 pack of oreo.
Now take milk in a pan heat it add sugar then the cornstarch mixture mix well then add white chocolate mix well till thicken now remove from heat n add oreo crush biscuit mix n now quickly put in the serving glass on biscuit layer.
Same pan again heat 1 cup milk add sugar mix then cornstarch mixture mix then add dark chocolate n mix till thickens.ur white chocolate is set in glass then pour dark chocolate over it spoon by spoon(don’t rush)decorate with oreo/grated white chocolate or any chocolate u desire.note(1st always make white chocolate layer so u can use the same pan for dark chocolate)
Source: Read Full Article