- Total: 35 min
- Active: 15 min
- Yield:12 to 15 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay the baguette pieces in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet, brush both sides with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and bake until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the peaches, basil, salt and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Whisk together the honey, vinegar and hot sauce in a small bowl, adding more hot sauce to taste.
- To build the bruschetta, start with a piece of baguette, spread with the goat cheese, spoon on some peaches and top with the hot honey.
Source: Read Full Article